The Federal Road Safety Corp, FRSC, is currently recruiting “suitably qualified” graduates into various cadres of the Corps. However, intending candidates must meet certain requirement before applying.
According to the Corps Public Education Officer, Bisi Kazeem, below are the list of application requirements
1. Be a Nigerian by birth
2. Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years in 2018
3. Applicant must not be married.
4. Not be less than 1.68 metre for male and 1.63 metre for female in height.
5. Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metre (men only)
6. Should Be physically and mentally fit for para-military services
7. Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
8. Be free from any form of financial embarrassment be of good character and must not have been convicted of any offence.
9. Applicants are also to note that computer literacy and possession of valid drivers’ license shall be added advantage for all cadres.
10. Anyone found to have submitted false document(s) would be disqualified and prosecuted.